Work for a great team
Ft. Worth, TX
1) I declare that all statements and answers in this application are true and complete. I also agree that if employed, any untruth, misleading answer, omission, concealment or failure to answer any question fully, completely, and accurately will be grounds for terminating my employment.
2) I authorize Goat & Vine Winery to investigate my references to communicate with my former employers concerning same, make an independent investigation of my character/conduct/employment record and to keep and records of such investigations. In compliance with the Fair Credit and Reporting Act (15 U.S.C.S Section 1681) I am advised that a routine investigative consumer report may be conducted relative to my character, general reputation, personal characteristics, and credit history. You have the right to request the source, information, nature, and scope of the investigation, if one is conducted.
3) If employed, I agree that upon termination of my employment, I will return all company property and records in my possession.
4) If employed, I agree to read and comply with company rules, regulations, and policies.
5) It is mutually understood and agreed that any employment I accept is not confined to fixed term and may be ended by either party at-will, with or without excuse or prior notice. No representative of Goat & Vine Winery has authority to make any contrary agreement.
6) I understand that Federal Law prohibits the employment of illegal aliens. All persons hired must submit satisfactory proof of employment authorization. Failure to submit it within the required time shall result in immediate employment termination.